1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In accordance with the obligation to provide information laid down in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July 1992 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the following information is shown below: The owner is Entrepeñas S.L. (hereinafter ‘E.S.L.’), established for this purpose at the following address: José Álvarez González, 15, 24608 Geras de Gordón, León, CIF: B-24088163.
Contact email address: email@example.com
2. USERS: Access to or use of this E.S.L. portal confers the status of USER, which accepts, from that access or use, the General Conditions of Use set out here. These conditions shall apply independently of any general contract conditions which may be binding.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.embutidosentrepenas.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to E.S.L. or their licensors to which USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. That responsibility extends to the registration which is necessary to access certain services or content. In this register, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, USER can be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of the password. USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or news groups) offered by E.S.L. via its portal, but not exhaustively, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (II) disseminating racist, xenophobic, pornographic and illegal content or propaganda, glorifying terrorism or undermining human rights; (III) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Enterprise, their suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems likely to cause the damage referred to above; (IV) try to access and, where appropriate, use other users’ email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages. E.S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions which violate respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, or which harm young people or children, order or public security, or which, in their view, are not suitable for publication. In any case, E.S.L. will not be responsible for the views expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: E.S.L. complies with the guidelines laid down in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation implementing the Organic Law and other legislation in force at any time, and ensures that the user’s personal data are used correctly and processed. Interpeñas sausages process the data obtained from the USERS for the purchase of goods in your online shop or for any queries that the USER can make using the form available on the web page. By using these services via the website USER expressly accepts the processing of your data. Interpeñas sausages inform the USER that the registration data on the web are stored in a digital file for which the person responsible is E.S.L.. The USER has the possibility to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion or objection. Furthermore, E.S.L. reports that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services and will ask you for your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any given time. In order to access, rectify, erase, etc. personal data processed by E.S.L. via this site, the USER can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: It owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights on its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts); Brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of E.S.L. well with their licensors. All rights reserved. Under Article 8 and the second paragraph of Article 32.1 of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and communication to the public, including the manner in which they are made available, of all or part of the content of that website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, USER the authorisation of E.S.L., are expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual property rights held by E.S.L.. You will be able to view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard disk or on any other physical medium, provided that it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from removing, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protective device or security system installed on the pages of E.S.L..
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Under no circumstances shall E.S.L. be held liable for any damage or damage of any kind which might, by way of example, give rise to: Errors or omissions in content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. AMENDMENTS: E.S.L. reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any changes it deems necessary to its portal, by allowing them to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on their portal.
8. LINKS: If links or hyperlinks to other websites were available at www.embutidosentrepenas.es, E.S.L. will not exercise any control over these sites and content. Under no circumstances shall it take responsibility for the content of any link on a third-party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not involve any association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: E.S.L. reserve the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal or services offered without prior notice, at their own request or by a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: E.S.L. shall pursue non-compliance with these conditions and any improper use of their portal by pursuing any civil and criminal proceedings that may be available to them in law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: E.S.L. may at any time modify the conditions set out herein and are duly published as they appear here. The duration of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published ones.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between E.S.L. and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts of the city of León.
What are cookies? A cookie is a small text file that stores useful information on your computer’s hard disk. Every time you visit this website, our server will recognise the cookie and provide us with information about your last visit.
What kind of cookies do you use this website? Specifically, this site uses the following cookies: Analytic cookies — Analytical cookies collect information to assess your use of the Web and its general activity. Web analytics are the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of Internet data with the aim of understanding and optimising the use of the website. Technical cookies — Technical cookies are those strictly necessary for the use of this website. Functional cookies — Functional cookies are those strictly necessary to provide the services requested by users on this website.
Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Safari, from https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac